CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
I am an aspiring fashion designer. I work as a sales associate at Victoria's Secret, and yes, I know the secret. I live at home with my parents. I have and older brother and older sister who I love so much. I have a darling overly active miniature doberman pincher, who tests my patients daily. Im also really fun! A day with me is a day filled with laughter, anger, lifted moments and extreme sarcasm. I tell no lies. Some love me some hate me, I don't really care im just me. Even if it means being brutally honest with someone, and telling them I think they are a retard. I try my best to be nice to people because im a believer in a such thing called karma. Lastly, I truly believe one day within the next 7 years I will do great things which will engrave this earth of my success. Not just because I want fame, but I want people to wear my clothes and feel great. I want my garments to be recognized without reading the label. And they will be. One day.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Virgin Blog

Whoever invented blogging is genius! I fcuking swear. Just yesterday I was on the train thinking way to much. How am I going to get money to get back in school? How come my x-b-friend is being such a jerk to me after he left me, and lost my ipod which he says he is going to give me??? How does a good person like my mom, become a stroke victim? How come my new boyfriend is so nice (I know, pretty soon for another relationship, whatever it feels good)

NO BODY FREAKIN KNOWS!

I was going somewhere with this . . . .oh yea, blogging is so the new diary.

0 comments:

Blog Archive